Water Repellent or Wax Coating System(WM30)
In order to provide our corrugated clients with a durable and simple unit for coating process, CHC designs a roll coater to be simply incorporated into the original corrugator at an identified position.
The coating process is effortlessly carried out by the paper-driven force from corrugator belt, when the air-operated pneumatic cylinders are initiated to press linear in contact with the application roll. Thus, shut-off and restart of the coating process is easily controlled by operators.
1. Structural designed, suited all requirement.
2. Equipped with rail, easy to insert for production on line and move out when stop using.
3. Ride Roller diameter is Ø130 equipped with the sliding tracker,controlled by Ø63 pneumatic cylinder for moving rapidly and accurately.
4. Apply Roller diameter is Ø210, the surface to be finished by plating treatment. The idling function is included.
5. Guide Roller diameter is Ø110.
6. Scraper in multi-function designed, easy to use.
7. Wax pan included the steam piping can warm up or cool down the wax.
8. Suitable for (paraffin or liquid type) wax coating and water-repellent using.
9. Equipped wax or water-repellent material storage tank.
Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.
Thank you for your enquiry and you will be contacted soon.